Campaign Feasibility Study Results
October 21, 2015
Dear Bosco Community:
We would like to extend a special thank you to those of you who participated in the recent Planning Study conducted by the Steier Group. Fifty-three individuals or couples met personally with our representative from the Steier Group, Christian Warneke, while an additional 275 completed surveys by mail, online, or at Mass.
Representatives of the Steier Group reported their findings and recommendations to the school board on October 13, 2015. We would like to share some of their observations with you:
- Across the board, planning study participants feel a strong sense of community within the Bosco Catholic School System.
- Members of the BCSS community greatly appreciate the efforts of our dedicated teachers and hope to continue to attract and retain quality educators.
- Sixty-two percent (62%) of the planning study participants are in favor of a capital campaign to increase school endowments.
- Fifty-two percent (52%) of planning study participants indicate that they would be willing to make a personal gift to the campaign. Another 36% responded they were undecided.
- Forty-two individuals or couples identified themselves as willing to serve in a leadership role for a campaign.
A full summary of planning study results can be found at www.boscocatholic.net.
Based on the responses gathered, the Steier Group provided us with several recommendations. The Bosco Catholic School System School Board voted to accept the recommendations to move forward with a capital campaign with adjusted goals based upon the input we received from the Bosco community. Once details for a campaign are finalized, we will share them with you.
Once again, thank you for participating in this critical campaign preparation process. Your input has been extremely beneficial and will help to ensure the success of Bosco’s upcoming campaign. This truly is an exciting time for the Bosco Catholic School System. Through your prayers and your support we will make certain that Bosco continues to thrive in providing an excellent Catholic education in our community.